3 Days - Tsavo East & Taita Hills Safari
A short wildlife safari in a pop up roof Jeep in Southern Kenya. Perfect as add on to your beach holiday in Mombasa.
Day 1: Diani Beach to Tsavo East
Pick up from your hotel at about 6.30 am and drive along the Mombasa- Nairobi Highway. There will be a 30 minutes stopover for a cup of coffee and to the washroom. Then enter Tsavo East National park a 3.5 Hours drive to the Bachuma gate . Start your morning game drive on the way to Aruba Dam (A waterhole where animals drink water during the dry season). You will also have the opportunity to see animals such as red elephants, leopards, cheetahs and giraffes. Continue with your game to the Lodge for check in and lunch. After your lunch you will have an afternoon game viewing from 4.00 pm till 6.30 pm. Then dinner and overnight at Ashnil Aruba Lodge.
Day 2: Tsavo East to Taita Hills
Early morning game drive before breakfast. After your breakfast check out of Tsavo East National park and drive to Taita Hills Game sanctuary for check-in and have lunch and rest . Afternoon game drive from 4.00 pm in search of zebras, giraffes, elephants, lions, leopards and buffaloes. Dinner and overnight at Sarova Saltlick Safari Lodge (On the stilts) (Night Game drive offered on extra cost).
|Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner||Lodge|
Day 3: Taita Hills to Diani Beach
Early morning game viewing before Breakfast, After breakfast check out with game and drive to Bachuma Gate Restaurant for your extra lunch, after lunch drive to your hotel on the coastal hotel arriving in the afternoon.
Photographic Safaris, African Safari, Taita Hills, Tsavo East
This tour is "Small Group" and the price is starting at:
- USD 500$ per person sharing
- Transport in a shared pop up roof Jeep (Maximum 4 Persons due to corona pandemic)
- Full board accommodation
- Services of a German or English or French speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees for national parks / Game sanctuary
- Free mineral water in the Jeep during the safari
- Pick up from your Hotel or Cottage and drop you to the same Hotel or your preferred Hotel after your Safari.
- Beach Hotel
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other personal items
- Optional excursions and activities not included in the itinerary
- Entrance fee for the Masai village And Night Game drive at Taita Hills Game Sanctuary